IT Retail Program Manager
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the IT Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfill your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking a IT Retail Program Manager (POS Solution) preferable based in Milan but possible also to hire in Paris, Florence, Wayne
Kering is launching a big transformation program, aiming to rethink the store selling ceremony through the implementation of the latest version of Oracle Xstore software in 50+ countries. We are looking for the IT Program Manager to lead this initiative, reporting to the Head of Global Front Office solutions.
How you will contribute
- Plan and design the program roadmap and governance and manage the related budget
- Monitor and steer program execution, ensuring the coordination and the quality of the product and service delivery from the different global and local streams and teams
- Manage the commissioning of projects ensuring that appropriate resources are secured and deployed in a timely and cost appropriate manner.
- Ensuring quality assurance and risk mitigation taking the lead on any escalation activity working with the stakeholders to resolve issues
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholder coordinating resources (vendor and consulting companies) for the related services Manage relationship with Kering Group Houses, ensuring onboarding of the global and local stakeholders
- Coordinate eventual integration of additional service of the current POS application landscape
Who you are
- You have proven experience in leading complex worldwide IT program, better if in a multibrand context
- At least 5 years in a management role (preference given to program management experience)
- Knowledgeable about Retail/Warehouse Application is a must (experience in POS solution, is a plus)
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Effective leader, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to inspire teams from around the world
- English and Italian are mandatory, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time