KERING EYEWEAR Brands Wholesale & Franchisee Accounts Junior Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Brands Wholesale & Franchisee Accounts Junior Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales Support, Supply Chain, Planning, Finance, PM, Brand Management teams in order to define for each collection release and for each Brand the operational calendar including:
- Information and timing on Collection Approvals
- Information on Brand Showroom availability
- Details on the movement of samples
- Details on the finalisation of price lists
- Manage sample handling by interfacing with Brands and dedicated teams within our organisation, ensuring effective and timely showroom set-up;
- Support DOS Wholesale Sales Manager colleagues by preparing presentations and other documents in support of the business;
- Maximise the presence and exposure of the Eyewear category in the Showrooms of the various Brands, monitoring - when possible - the correct representation of the category prior to each Sales Campaign;
- Consolidate the final product selections made by each Brand with the support of the rest of the DOS team, to be presented during each Brand's sales campaign;
- Collect data, prepare analysis and quanti-qualitative reports at the end of each Sales Campaign, to be shared with one's direct manager and the rest of the team.
Who you are
- Bachelor / Master's degree
- English fluent
- Good working knowledge of Office Package (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Flexibility, hands-on approach, multitasking approach
- Capability to set priorities and follow through on commitments
- Excellent communication skills, confidence in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Creativity, innovation and initiative
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Resilience, enthusiasm and integrity
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time