KERING EYEWEAR Junior Key Account Manager (FTC)
Kering Eyewear - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Junior Key Account Manager in our office in London. This will be a 12 months fixed term contract.
The Junior Key Account Manager is responsible for managing and developing the Key Accounts within the business, including leading Department stores and e-commerce retailers. Reporting into the Senior Key Account Manager, they will assure the achievement of budgets, implementation of Marketing Activity whilst developing strong partnerships with these leading clients.
How you will contribute
- Develop existing partnerships with the key accounts assigned, building strong relationships with the buyers and main stakeholders
- Showcase the latest collections every season to assigned key accounts either in London Showroom or International Buying Days
- Support on creation of Budget and Sales Plans by customer in cooperation with Senior Key Account Manager
- In cooperation with the Marketing Manager propose and negotiate trade/digital marketing activities with top accounts
- Analyse sell out, stock levels and returns to ensure maximum business achieved with each client
- Collect and manage orders in cooperation with customer services department, ensuring high service levels are maintained
- Assist the Finance department with invoice, debit and credit note queries
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business when necessary
Who you are
- Proven track record of growing sales ideally with Key Accounts
- Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines
- 2-3 years of experience in sales of fashion accessories, beauty, lifestyle, FMCG or fashion eyewear in the UK
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
- Availability to travel extensively
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom