KERING FINANCE Shared Services Procure To Pay Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
As Kering Procure To Pay Intern for Italy, you will have the opportunity to support the Procure To Pay Manager on different activities and learn more about this Finance area.
How you will contribute
- Process Purchase Order and Non-Purchase Order invoices
- Scan and validate invoices
- Support in financial data administration in SAP and other systems (JDE, STEALTH)
- Support in processing of automated and manual payments
Who you are
- Graduate in Finance, Management, Business or similar
- Passionate about finance area
- Knowledgeable about General Accounting (IFRS and local)
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Expert on Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time