KERING Finance Transformation Project Manager On Integrated Logistics Processes – EMEA
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Reporting to the Kering EMEA Finance Transformation Lead, you will be in charge to successful deliver the finance transformation in EMEA project within the agreed roadmap and focusing on ERP. You will manage on business side the SAP FMS implementation as per roadmap with a focus point on Global Logistics (Pre-study, Fit gap, Migration mocks, Design, User acceptance test, Cutover, Go live, Hypercare), ensuring that he global Finance Transformation methodology is applied for each stream and on each step of the implementation.
How you will contribute
- Work closely for our Global Logistics implementation program, granting best practices in terms of Finance integration with Supply Chain and Retail operations
- Ensure implementation, retrofit or adoption of target finance (10+) macro-processes, supporting regionalization of scalable processes
- Issue weekly status reports for Delivery Lead; share major outcomes, risks and recommendations for improvement
- Foster adoption of distributed and standardized end-to-end processes. Ensure complete 100% documented processes
- Support implementation of SLAs ensuring the clients’ satisfaction and put in place the KPIs monitoring the SSCs performance. Design and implement 4 to 6 KPIs, achieve minimum 80% completion
- Deploy Kering Finance Academy locally to support process adoption, develop and maintain skills and knowledges, targeting an average of 80% of the team is trained and capable to share knowledge locally
As sub-objectives, you will:
- Participate to evolutive maintenance after the SAP go-live, collecting business requirements in compliance with Finance Transformation Strategy and promoting them, driving solutions till completion
- Be the key role between SAP COE and business stakeholders, promoting and coordinating implementation on harmonized best practices
- Participate in streamlining Finance Core solutions (SAP, Blackline, Esker, Concur, etc.) by leveraging on standardized assets and reducing the number of interfaces
- Manage Insight (Power BI) dashboards defined and maintained by the Finance Transformation program. Those dashboards require integration with our Data Lake solutions, participating to data cleansing activities and making sure we can fetch and analyze harmonized data
- Support, together with regional and global stakeholders (Brands, Corporate, SSCs, HR…) the continuous improvement of the T&E tools and processes within Concur
- Coordinate the localization of the different adoption tools (training materials, guidelines, policies, etc.)
- Support progress towards Fast Close (closing in D + 1) and continuous accounting with local stakeholders
- Foster a service mindset locally, supported by centrally defined SLAs and KPIs
Who you are
- Post-secondary graduate in Business Administration, Managing Engineer, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related fields
- Experienced (at least 5 years) in business transformation programs through SAP implementations with advanced knowledge in FI and CO modules
- You have a past exposure to service-oriented companies, shared services and complex matrix organizations, gained in the Fashion/Retail industry
- Knowledgeable about Supply Chain/Logistics processes
- Used to work in multicultural environments
- Experienced in Project Management activities, with a good leader approach to drive transformation best practices with internal and external teams
- Capable of working independently, exceptionally organized and accurate with solid methodological skills and high attention to details.
- An excellent communicator at all levels in the organization and with different stakeholders
- You have personal integrity with strong ethics consistent with Kering’s culture and values
- A strong team player able to reach objectives and work under tight deadlines
- Committed to self-development, problem solver, proactive with a can-do attitude
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time