KERING HR Operations Specialist
Kering - Regular
Cadempino - Switzerland
As part of the Kering HR Shared Service organization, this role will support in the HR Administration and Operation services provided to our brands in various countries: mostly in Germany, but also in Netherlands, Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary.
Reporting to the local Head of HR Shared Service this role requires close collaboration with the relevant HR Business Partners and employees by providing service excellence and sound advice.
How you will contribute
- Managing the complete administrative life-cycle of Employees, from on boarding to off boarding using tools such as Workday, Activpayroll and Kering Connect
- Overseeing the monthly payroll preparation and coordination with our external payroll provider
- Advising and adapting contract processes in line with the HR Business Partners requirements
- Ensuring all SLA’s are monitored and reported regularly to build HR Shared Service credibility and service standards
- Establishing strong working relationships with the HR Business Partners by building trust and credibility, as well as being approachable to all employees
- Providing first line support for advice to employees through Kering Connect on queries related to their employment such as insurances, work permits renewal, payroll and other administrative and operational matters
- Ensure consistency across brands as well as compliance with Company policy and relevant legislation
- Be in charge of the regularly reviewing the administrative processes ensuring alignment with other HR teams identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement
- Coordinating and supporting regular audits on system and employee files ensuring the required compliance
- Maintaining all HR data including HR logs on a regular basis with the support of the local Head of HR Shared Service
- Working in close collaboration with other departments (Finance, IT etc.) to ensure efficient and proactive information sharing as required
- Participating or leading ad hoc HR projects
Who you are
- A Bachelor Graduate with experience in general HR Administration within a multinational organization
- An expert of the full MS Office package with strong Excel skills
- A professional with strong ability to build trusted and credible relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- A Self-starter, proactive attitude with a global mind-set and excellent communications skills
- A professional with strong service orientation with great attention to details, highly motivated and enjoys challenges
- Fluent in spoken and written English and professional working proficiency in German. Ability to speak Italian would be advantageous
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary transformation, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their
- Full time