KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Customs Operations Representative (Temporary)
Kering - Agency
St. Antonino - Switzerland
You will form an integral part of the Customs Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, managing the customs procedures for the import and export of goods and handling the customs inventory. You will also discharge incoming transit documents and verify the certificates of origin and accompanying documentation before archiving them. Moreover, you will organise and deliver invoices to the administration offices. This invigorating role will allow you to manage the customs of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Check the customs status of the goods and their certificates of origin
- Perform the customs procedure for receiving foreign goods with the help of the SISA Declare IT Transit Import computer program
- Check that waiting times by warehouse operators are respected
- Authorize the unloading of vehicles
- Prepare the detailed list of incoming goods and the inbound shipments (Demand Deposit Account Entry Dossier)
- Check the correspondence between the quantities declared on the accompanying documents and the quantities actually received from the warehouse
- Receive deficiency/surplus reports from the warehouse, inform the customs office and report any anomalies to the Customs Operation Manager
- Associate incoming customs documents and certificates of origin to individual items received
- Execute the discharge procedure of incoming customs documents and highlight any non-compliance with the customs office
- Perform the import/export customs formalities, the electronic archiving of incoming documents and the paper filing of proofs of origin and entry dossier
Who you are
- A high school graduate (a university graduate in economics would be a plus)
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Highly knowledgeable about Swiss customs regulations regarding the transit of foreign entry goods and the legislation of customs and the Demand Deposit Account
- Greatly informed about international agreements regarding the origin of goods, worldwide CITES regulation and general trade: international shipping incoterms, invoicing and issues
- Experienced in international logistics flows
- A proactive team player
- A collaborative problem solver with a strong sense of priorities
- Preferably an individual with experience in the cross-border transportation field
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time