KERING OPERATIONS Soft Accessories Production Planning Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Novara - Italy
You will join the Soft Accessories Production Planning & Controlling department, which plays a vital role in manufacturing organizations by planning, coordinating and checking all the activities in the manufacturing or production cycle. This exciting internship will allow you to support the production planner in all the activities of the whole production process, from the very beginning until the delivery of the finished product to the warehouse
How you will contribute
- Support Product and Supplier’s data management
- Support the production launch
- Support the draw up of the production progress along with suppliers (via shared web application) for normal and special orders
- Support the collaboration with the Quality Department to ensure quality standards are maintained in the production phase
- Support the activity of reorders in collaboration with the Merchandising and Customer Service teams
Who you are
- Graduated in luxury goods production process
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Team working and good relational skills
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time