KERING OPERATIONS Supply Chain and Logistics Transformation Analyst
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Globe Transformation team in orchestrating and monitoring specific initiatives and project activities related to the transformation of Kering Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution Model, collaborating with all stakeholders involved in the Logistic and Operations areas both internal (Kering Operations, Kering Technologies) and external (Brands, third-party logistic provider). Furthermore, you will be involved in the continuous improvement of processes and cost saving initiatives.
How you will contribute
- Support the implementation of the new Group state-of-the art Central Warehouse managing the relationship with internal and external stakeholders and sustaining the transition of the Brand Operations and logistic activations
- Provide proactive support during hyper care phases and facilitate resolution of technical issues in order to reach target solution and performances
- Ensure continuous alignment and effective flow of information between business and technology departments, introducing standardized and harmonized approach to monitor projects evolution and to provide dedicated reporting and feedback
- Collaborate to the development of ad-hoc analysis required from time by time on several streams, from operations to planning, to drive the correct interpretation of the current trends and anticipate potential issues by defining corrective actions
- Support the prioritization of the initiatives and the definition of a feasible implementation roadmap for each sub-stream on business side, interacting with all key stakeholders
- Guide continuous improvement to elevate targets and service level, defining Key Performance Indicators (and related targets) and track actual performance against the agreed targets, recognizing deviations and related root-causes
Who you are
- Graduate in Management studies
- You have a demonstrable experience of Program / Project Planning and Management, including knowledge of project management methodologies
- Previous experiences in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations areas
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- You have excellent organizational skills and structured approach to project work
- You have a process and continuous improvement mindset
- Able to set priorities, work independently and effectively manage own time
- Flexible and stress tolerant, confident in dealing with complexity and ambiguity, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, while maintaining a proactive approach
- Used to work with stakeholders from different functions and locations
- Able to effectively engage people from different entities and make them actively contribute to the project activities and deliverables
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
- Interested in Operations and Logistics topics and a passion to drive the topic within the business
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian and French as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time