KERING OPERATIONS Worldwide Transport Project Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the definition and development of the roadmap of our Worldwide Transport department.
As Project Manager you will contribute to boost the ongoing transformation aiming at innovating transport operations, increasing their efficiency and effectiveness end-to-end at worldwide level. You will coordinate and follow up all the initiatives included in the transformation roadmap, sustain the change management and ensure through an effective communication plan that all relevant stakeholders are properly engaged.
You will also ensure the coordination with Customs and Compliance departments, when there involvement is functional to support the Transport transformation roadmap.
How you will contribute
- Support the development and ensure the monitoring of the worldwide Transport transformation roadmap, in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to WW Transport, Customs and Compliance teams, Technology department, Regional Directors, transportation external partners
- Define and develop appropriate project management practices, providing full and accurate visibility of project status, effective prioritization of project management resources to support the Transport roadmap, tracking of risks, issues and dependencies
- Act as project manager for the assigned transformation initiatives from inception to full delivery, coordinating with internal and external key stakeholders and ensuring project roadmap is deployed, decisions are taken, risks are mitigated, issues are solved
- Stimulate and sustain continuous improvement of transportation service level scanning business landscape, scouting best practices and assessing innovative solutions
- Contribute to set performance metrics and put measurement systems in place
- Ensure the formalization of processes and monitor their performance along transformation roadmap
- Identify solutions and ad hoc initiatives to optimize process efficiency with a continuous improvement mindset, aligning with all business functions involved
Who you are
- Experienced in Transport Operations
- A mature project manager, with experience gained in an international environment
- A result-driven professional with proven ability to deliver
- A professional data oriented, with a quantitative mindset, strong analytical skills and high level of attention to details
- Systems savvy with advanced Excel knowledge, ability to understand data structure in existing systems, experience in implementation of performance measurement tools, notions of dashboarding and Robotic Process Automation
- Experienced in defining, formalizing and implementing processes in detail as well as in identifying opportunities for automation and put them into effect
- You have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
- A cooperative person: you are comfortable in collaborating with multi-client stakes across countries, cultures and levels of seniority
- Proactive and capable of working under pressure prioritizing multiple inputs from stakeholders, with high level of energy
- Innovation minded, with an agile mindset, able to push beyond the comfort zone
- Excellent problem solver, with strong organizational skills
- Sensitive to a sustainable way of developing business
- Fluent in English (spoken & written); Italian and French knowledge would be a plus
- Able to travel if required
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time