KERING Property Manager
Kering - Regular
We are currently seeking a Property Manager who will report to the Integration and Coordination Director as part of our dynamic team based in Paris.
You will support the Integration and Coordination director and be involved in ongoing construction and real estate projects with the Construction and General Service Department, handling projects in France and abroad. Your responsibility will comprise the operation of our sites in France, the delivery of all the works and the following up of the list evolution.
How you will contribute
- Responsible of contractual and litigation files, following up insurance claims and representing KERING in expert meetings.
- Responsible for the legal follow up of real estates in France and abroad, contributing to the analysis and draft of commercial leases, amendments and related agreements.
- Interact with brokers, insurers, experts, lawyers and our operational staff, leading the defensive strategy of files.
- Submit requests for rental works authorizations and monitor them.
- Ensure the company’s real estate assets are compliant with local regulations.
- Report your activity, inform and update the various monitoring tools used by the Group.
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master’s in law, especially in property law, construction, insurance and technical standards regulations.
- At least 10 years of experience as a lawyer for an insurance, property or construction company, and have technical background of building works.
- You like to work in liaison with operational managers of construction/operating sites and manage projects.
- You are able to analyse and summarize situations, anticipate events, identify risks and deal successfully with stressful situations.
- An organized, pro-active and dynamic team player, with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- High skill set in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- You are fluent in English and French. Italian is a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Real Estate team based in France and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time