KERING Senior Data Analyst
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
You will support the Head of Data Insights leveraging data analysis and business expertise to answer in the best manner to Brands requests. You will be responsible for providing supply chain and operations teams with actionable insights to help them achieve operational excellence, make data driven decisions and contribute to their strategy definition.
How you will contribute
- You will analyze supply chain key performance indicators, using both basic and advanced analytics methods, to answer business questions from stakeholders.
- You will solve complex problem using optimization technics and work on the operational implementation of the solution.
- You will provide cross-brand benchmark to assess brands opportunities.
- You will contribute to the democratization of the data use across the group by supporting key initiatives (trainings, deployment of self-service analytics solutions).
- You will develop an off-shelf approach, share best practices, contribute actively to a data analyst community, and accompany Brands in their data transformation.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills to identify risks & opportunities related to supply chain, ability to propose actionable recommendations
- Strong knowledge or experience in luxury markets, ecommerce or retail sector
- Master in statistics & data analysis
- Knowledge in optimization algorithm, machine learning basics or econometrics is a plus
- Expertise on data exploration tools (such as Pandas), familiar with data visualization solutions
- Ability to program in Python, SQL and NoSQL
- Proficient with Excel and Power Point
- Strong business acumen & results oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
- Italian spoken is a plus
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time