KERING TECH - Adoption Leader Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
You will be part of the Adoption Factory to support adoption of POS payment system within Kering brands and worldwide. In such context, we are looking for Adoption Leader Intern to help on design and develop phases of the adoption strategy, directly reporting to the Adoption Leader of the project. In specific, you will intervene on the adoption for POS existing functionalities, which are less or incorrectly used by our collaborators in boutiques (stores managers, sales assistants, cashiers, etc.), and the final goal is to produce a kit to boost the adoption ( containing training and communication contents). You might have to intervene as well on others Adoption activities for ongoing adoption streams, being cross functional through different projects.
- Analyse the need of adoption: identify POS functionalities not enough adopted and prioritize them in the adoption plan.
- Do the architecture of the adoption strategy: its scoping, number of deliverables, roadmap and languages.
- Contribute to the architecture and production of training deliverables: user guide review, online FAQ, tutorial videos, gamified trainings, digital guide, etc.
- Contribute to the architecture and production of adoption kit: easy to deploy kit with timeline view of communication and training deliverables
- Lead workshop with POS Team to design communication and training page & contents.
- BAC+4 / BAC+5
- Fluent in English
- French and Italian are considered as a plus
- Good team player with good communication skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Full time