KERING TECHNOLOGIES Application specialist - TMS & Control Tower
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work in the Kering Technologies Supply Chain – Distribution and Retail Back-Office domain and will be responsible in the Globe – Global Supply Chain Transformation Program for design and implementation of all Central applications/tools in the Transportation Management and Control Tower area. You will collaborate with Kering Operations division within the strategic Globe program.
How you will contribute
- Lead applications services for Warehouse and Transportation execution monitoring at WW level, in a multichannel context, end-to-end from central distribution to stores through regional distribution and city hubs and reverse flow.
- Lead TMS and end-to-end tracking solutions implementations within a new Global Supply Chain Transformation program. Main scope:
- Event Tracking, alert management, reference management, supply chain network modelling tool – location, lanes, carriers
- Data-modelling – pre-defined data dictionary SDD, ETA…
- Day by day planning and carrier determination
- Transport monitoring – groupage, gocuments & labels, loading booking & WH agenda, carbon footprint, track & trace
- Dashboard provisioning in transport execution and transport costing
- Integration with Yard management – vehicle check in/out, yard optimization.
Who you are
- An individual with 5-6 years of experience in a similar position and with at least one TMS or Control Tower project delivered in international context
- A professional that can elaborate business requirements in transportation management and select and implement solution leveraging on Vendor/Partner.
- Experienced in a fashion/luxury supply-chain and transportation
- An application delivery expert, technically proficient but business minded
- Team player, collaborative with a remarkable client first attitude
- Concrete, rational and able to work with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken. French language is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time