Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System Development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity. We are currently seeking a talented Datalake Product Owner who will report to the Head of Data as part of our dynamic Kering Data team.
You will lead the Datalake feature team which is in charge to build and manage the group Datalake. Working with a dedicated team made of data experts, developers, and site reliability engineers you will define, prioritize, and deliver new functionalities on our datalake. You will be an expert in the data products area and improve it to meet our needs as those of our internal partners. You'll work closely with our brands and digital team.
This position will be based in Paris. Some travels will be required.
How will you contribute
* Contribute to the vision on how Kering data should be processed, accessed and consumed
* Own a strong knowledge about internal partners & data needs
* Be in charge of defining and delivering the roadmap of data of products you will lead
* Lead a dedicated team to lead the delivery of high quality features on our Datalake platform
* Become very knowledgeable about technical implementation
* Act as a key player in the different events of the development cycle: backlog management, daily scrums, team demos, stories acceptance, and retrospectives
Who you are
* 5+ years of experience in programming and data management
* 3+ years of experience in a Technical Product Owner role or equivalently experience
* Experience developing and improving moderate complexity applications
* A creative technologist, autonomous and proactive, focused on problem solving
* Passionate about data & coding : people love reading your Java, Scala, Spark, Python code.
* Strong hands on knowledge on distributed data system (Hadoop stack, Cassandra, Kafka, Nifi…)
* Experience working on public cloud environment
* Used to work with agile methodology
* You are a good teamworker and have good communication with business, tech, and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
* Fluent in English & French mandatory, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a marvelous opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic IT team that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.