KERING Worldwide E-Commerce Operations Analyst
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will manage the development of the E-Commerce operations reporting and analysis framework at a worldwide level, gathering, interpreting and using data to develop actionable steps that will improve the overall E-Commerce service from a warehousing and transportations standpoint. You will be responsible for delivering insights to the Brands, while translating the brand insights and forecasts in actionable figures for the Operations team.
How you will contribute
- Be responsible of the daily reporting activities by preparing, analyzing and summarizing various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports and suggesting action to continuously improve the performance
- Work alongside teams within the Operations team, Back Office teams and international operations, to address business needs and proactively suggest improvements and recommend business plan updates
- Be responsible of the reporting roadmap development, coordinating with the international warehouses to provide a holistic view of the E-Commerce value chain, guiding the development of the reporting roadmap worldwide
- Identify, evolve and develop sets of key performance indicators, provide ongoing reports, defining new data collection and analysis processes
- Provide requirements to the Tech teams for the development or refinement of specific reports or databases in the Group Business Intelligence tools.
- Act as a liaison between brands and Operations, analyzing and interpreting data involving supply chain to ensure proper operational readiness to address the brand’s requirements
- Guide the forecasting process for all supply chain areas, including inbound, outbound returns across the full year
Who you are
- Experienced in fashion E-Commerce supply chain and operations (preferably luxury); a background in digital and operations consultancy would be advantageous
- You have advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analysing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- You are an exceptional verbal, written, and visual communicator – able to present findings in a clear way to all different stakeholders
- An individual with a pro-active approach to finding innovative solutions, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Someone with a sense of humor who can have fun while at work
- Fluent in English & Italian (both spoken and written); French would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time