BOTTEGA VENETA HR Executive
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Fixed Term HR Executive who will report to the Head of HR SEAO as part of our dynamic team in Singapore.
The incumbent will mainly be responsible for supporting HRBP in regional HR matters and providing HR support to Southeast Asia markets.
How you will contribute:
- Assist in recruitment processes from creating job requisition, scheduling interviews.
- Administer on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Handle monthly payroll and related reports
- Income tax preparation, to prepare and manage income/benefits data for tax declaration
- Liaise with Kering Shared Service on Work Pass applications, renewal, and termination
- Liaise with Kering Shared Service on the submission of government claims
- Handle Airport Pass applications for employees
- Administration of company’s training needs
- Record and compile training data to upload report quarterly
- Assist in planning and implementing employment engagement activities
- Handle benefits administration including enrolment/ termination (i.e., Insurance, Clothing Allowance and etc.)
- Handle government support and funding
- Prepare and generate HR letters
- Any other ad-hoc duties and projects as assigned by reporting manager.
Who you are:
- At least 3 years' hands-on experience in full spectrum of HR duties.
- Proactive, self starter with strong numeric skills
- Good knowledge of payroll statutory requirements in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand
- Meticulous, organized, resourceful, and able to work independently
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in MS. Excel
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibility to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation - enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications form all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time