Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
- Deliver key support to Kernig Brands in Taiwan: reporting and financial analysis, as well as budgeting/forecasting and ad hoc.
- A right balance between three pillars: Risk, Compliance & Control, Efficiency and Insight.
- Together with brands & Kering Tech, agree on a general vision for Finance Business Intelligence, and identify the relevant data sources and tools to deliver on this vision.
- Improve the quality of the FP&A support provided to Kering emerging brands: streamline the budget and forecast process together with other regional SSC and improve reports & dashboards using business intelligence solutions (e.g. Power BI)
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness via crossing check the purchase and stock adjustments through systems and reviewing cost related transactions to calculate the cost amount monthly/yearly.
- In full alignment with other group initiatives (e.g. PBCS Budget Tool) develop/ adapt / deploy a consistent solution and comprehensive tool to facilitate the Budget and Forecast process, and to ensure a proper To-Go analysis providing of different expenditure timely for better conversation with the brands.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness for all of lease contract documents update and maintenance in Tririga. Monitor and facilitate the accounting treatment of straight-line method is in line with IFRS16 via Tririga.
- Acting as a business partner, is responsible for accuracy of the reports, ensuring the timely/proper booking of expenses, monitoring investment cost control, and implement of efficiency.
- Maintaining knowledge and staying abreast of new regulations or policies that may affect local booking.
- As part of team backup program, fully support the team and provide human resources for the normal operation of the brands/companies.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- BA degree in Accounting or related field.
- With 5+ years work experience in accounting field, retail experience is a plus.
- Have 3+ year related experience in financial reporting/budgeting, knowledge of consolidations, and experience with financial presentation independently.
- Strong analytical skill with numbers and detail oriented.
- Strong communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Sufficient MS Excel skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region