ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Facilities Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking for a Facilities Assistant to assist the Head of Operations and Facilities with key operational aspects, to start in January 2021.
The Facilities Assistant position is an exciting opportunity within a creative environment. The role will include general office management and post room assistance across all our London offices with a strong focus on service and high standards. The Facilities Assistant will also work on ad hoc projects with the various in-house teams, in addition to providing support to the Head of Operations and Facilities. Your working hours will be 9:00am to 06:00pm.
How you will contribute:
- Proactively ensuring the excellent upkeep of the office space, tidiness and general care in line with the Alexander McQueen brand image; ensuring front of house areas are in immaculate condition
- You will assist with photoshoots set ups that are held at the London office
- You will be carrying out a daily check of all the kitchens ensuring they are well stocked
- Co-ordinating weekly deliveries of milk, fruit and other catering supplies
- Carrying out office Health & Safety checks during the daily office walkthrough
- You will be assisting the post room during busy periods with deliveries and send outs
- Coordinating and troubleshooting general facilities issues and requests, escalating as required to the Operations and Facilities Co-ordinator
- You will be assisting the Operations and Facilities Co-ordinator with new joiner desk set ups
- You will be creating building passes for new joiners
- Placing orders and raising POs for ad hoc facilities requests
- Ensuring photocopiers are fully stocked with paper, changing toner cartridges as and when required
- Proactively double checking that all stationary cupboards are fully stocked
- Co-ordinating recycling collections
- Arrange recycling and waste collections
- Assist the Operations and Facilities Co-ordinator with general admin tasks
- You will be setting up catering for in-house meetings and shoots
- You will assist the Head of Operations & Facilities with office moves and ad hoc office clear outs
- Support with other projects and activities as required
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous Facilities & Operations experience required, working in an office of 100+ staff essential (creative industry preferred)
- Professional with a high regard for confidentially and discretion
- Team player, with a proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- A multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure, frequently changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership - ensure that every request is professionally answered and followed through to completion
- Good knowledge of Facilities – with previous experience providing first line support
- First aid and fire warden training beneficial
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a dynamic team within a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom