ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Facilities Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to assist the Head of Operations and Facilities with key operational aspects.
This role will include general office management and post room assistance across all our London offices (see detailed breakdown of office management responsibilities below) with a strong focus on service and high standards. The Facilities Assistant will also work on ad hoc projects with the various in-house teams, in addition to providing support to the Head of Operations and Facilities.
How you will contribute:
- Proactively ensuring the excellent upkeep of the office space, tidiness and general care in line with the Alexander McQueen brand image; ensuring front of house areas are in immaculate condition.
- Carrying out a daily check of all the kitchens ensuring they are well stocked.
- Co-ordinating weekly deliveries of milk, fruit and other catering supplies.
- Carrying out office H&S checks during the daily office walkthrough.
- Covering the post room during daily reception team lunch breaks and assisting during busy periods.
- Coordinating and troubleshooting general facilities issues and requests, escalating as required to the Operations and Facilities Co-ordinator.
- Assisting the Operations and Facilities Co-ordinator with new joiner desk set ups.
- Creating building passes for new joiners.
- Placing orders and raising POs for ad hoc facilities requests.
- Ensuring photocopiers are fully stocked with paper. Changing toner cartridges as and when required.
- Proactively double checking that all stationary cupboards are fully stocked.
- Co-ordinating recycling collections.
- Arrange recycling and waste collections.
- Assist the Operations and Facilities Co-ordinator with show file administration.
- Setting up catering for in-house meetings.
- Assist in organising the Christmas party and other events hosted by AMQ in-house.
- Assist the Head of Operations & Facilities with office moves and ad hoc office clear outs.
- Support with other projects and activities as required
- Act as a first aider and fire warden alongside the facilities team.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous Facilities & Operations experience required, working in an office of 100+ staff essential (creative industry preferred)
- Professional with a high regard for confidentially and discretion
- Team player, with a proactive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Calm, agile and resilient when working under pressure
- Strong sense of ownership - ensure that every request is professionally answered and followed through to completion
- Good knowledge of IT, Facilities – with previous experience providing first line support
- Good ability to multitask
- First aid and fire warden training beneficial.
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom