ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Operations Manager St Honore (F/H)
Alexander McQueen - Regular
Paris - France
As the Operations Manager for St.Honore you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of our team in St Honore by setting up and organizing our BoH activities and processes in such a way that enables us to deliver exceptional experience to our clients and maximize our performance. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team in our Paris flagship store at a period of growth.
How you will contribute:
Assist the Store Director in overseeing all operational and administrative functions within the store including but not limited to:
- Supporting the Store Director in managing inventory activities
- Supervising warehouse stock and report to the Store Director any discrepancies. Prepare for inventory controls and report on any discrepancies together with action plans
- Taking all the necessary measures in order to guarantee the safety of the products and valuable materials in the store
- Performing all store operational practices and procedures, work with timekeeping and scheduling system/control
- Handling packaging and stationery’s orders
- Ensuring that all merchandise is properly received and placed on the floor in a timely manner and according to merchandise guidelines
- Addressing any loss prevention and safety issues that may occur while on duty and bring any escalated concerns to management team
- Receive, check, label and store all merchandise being received
- Organizing and tidy up stocks and check in and handle transfers
- Preparing and packing all ready-to-be-shipped products, as well as handling all administrative parts
- Preparing and shipping all returned merchandise to the warehouse
- Supervising cash management and supporting store director with monitoring relevant activities
- Responsible for aftersales / aftercare activities
- Challenging existing processes in order to optimize efficiency and develop sales and support operational projects for different channels such as omni, digital platforms etc.
Who you are:
- You have extensive experience in managing stock and administrative tasks in a retail environment at a similar level
- You have previous experience in leading a team
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, persuasiveness
- Precision, organizational skills,
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Ability to prioritize task execution based on business need
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel and other Wearhouse IT related systems)
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time