BOTTEGA VENETA PR & Communications Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a PR & Communications Coordinator for our office in London, as part of the Northern Europe Team, directly reporting into the Senior Communications Manager NE.
How you will contribute
- Manage sample trafficking and coordinating samples with assistant for editorial requests to achieve print, digital & social media coverage in all media partner & target Northern European outlets.
- Proactively work with the collections to generate placements of products, with a focus on seasonal pushes, in partnership with the manager
- Managing clippings and overseeing internal reporting for the Northern European region in close collaboration with assistant.
- Interact regularly with Northern European target outlets to build relationships and deliver coverage.
- Work closely with assistant ensuring full training and support.
- Overseeing talent dressing opportunities including fittings as well as coverage for successful placements.
- Supporting manager with product placements and seeding campaigns.
- Manage samples through Launchmetrics including uploading new collections and archiving.
- Research NE media outlets, print and digital, following industry trends and movements to keep the brand on target and relevant within the NE market.
- Manage contact database for Northern European region.
- Oversee credit and image requests.
- Support team where needed for shows and events.
Who you are
- Previous experience in a fashion PR agency or in-house press office.
- Be passionate about communication and fashion with a strong knowledge and understanding of the industry.
- Experience working with a team.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a result driven mentality.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a dynamic, busy and fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Launchmetrics and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint + Excel).
- Strong attention to details and ability to complete tasks accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Show experience would be considered a plus.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom