BOTTEGA VENETA - Supervisor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
The Supervisors are the point of reference when the Store Manager and/or the Assistant Store Managers are not in store. They guarantee that all the policies and procedures are properly followed, provide support to get things done and handle complaints or conflicts. They usually replace the ASM role in small size stores (Headcounts <=5) or can be an additional role for long operating hours stores.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (ON TOP of the accountabilities as Client Advisors)
Supports the SM in finding effective solutions to maximize
- Inspires trust by displaying honesty and contributes to creating and maintaining a positive environment, especially in critical
- Collaborates with the SM to build cohesive diverse teams, is considered a point of reference for the store staff, shares experiences and information, listens to people, adapts to different and multicultural personalities, seeks for
collaboration, provides support to colleagues and works with everyone to get things done.
- Knows how to handle complaints and conflicts with diplomacy
and constructive approach.
- Provides constructive feedback.
- Guarantees that all the policies and procedures are properly followed when SM or ASM are not in store
- Pays attention to details and strives to meet quality luxury standards. Observes all activities with critical eyes and supports the Store Manager in continuously seeking ways of improvement.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Solution orientated
- Full time
- United Kingdom