GUCCI Beauty Licensing Assistant
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
- Support BLM in the translation of the 360° product marketing plans into 360° plans by market (in accordance with local product calendar /business objectives and trends/distribution set-up and local kcps).
- Support BLM in monitoring the Gucci Beauty Permanent Merchandising expansion: distribution strategy by market / roll-out / approval of in store design configurations + planograms.
- Support BLM in the evolution of the Gucci Beauty Permanent Merchandising concept, coordinating cross-functional teams to find new in store display solutions to emphasize product novelties and developing new digital/physical tools to allow in store product testing and smooth selling ceremonies.
- Support BLM in the cross-functional coordination for the development of temporary in store toolboxes/animation development and execution (PM, temporary, pop-up) to support the brand during key festivities and key product launch moments.
- Point person for monitoring, tracking and archiving Permanent and Temporary in store executions.
- Point person for the definition and sharing of local product calendars. Go to Market documents development and constant update.
- Point person for checking product availability and delivery in Gucci retail network.
Things that should be in your background
- 1/2 years’ experience in International Trade Marketing in Beauty
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Positive Team player attitude
- Remain fully informed on Beauty In store/Retail market trends
- Capable of performing valid and reliable market research, competitive intelligences
- Capable of/interesting in capturing evolving cultural habits and analyze business and communication implications
- Capable of reading data and formulate reports
- Very good knowledge of English – both written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills and very good knowledge of MS Office applications - Excel and PowerPoint in particular
Other attributes that will help you in this role
- Enthusiastic individual, open minded and sociable, keen on working and relating with people in a dynamic and international environment
- Strong flexibility and adaptability vs different referents, contexts and time zones
- Strong motivation and ability to achieve goals even under pressure, working in team
- 360-view approach is a plus
- Full time