KERING CORPORATE Program Manager Sustainable Operations
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be managing with a small team different Sustainability Programs linked to big commitments of the Kering Group, with the target of aligning our supply chains to the Kering targets. You will be responsible of delivering the MRSL (Manufacturing Restricted Substances List) Program and the Water Stewardship Program, being an active Kering representative in the ZDHC (Zero Discharge Hazardous Chemicals) working group. You’ll support internal departments to deliver the Group targets on GHG (Greenhouse Gases) reduction and will lead the implementation of different programs related to the improvement of environmental performances in our production processes.
You will be also in charge for the development and implementation of Sustainability Programs on Kering sites in Italy.
How you will contribute
- Lead the MRSL program and team, with Brands, suppliers, external stakeholders
- Define and contract auditing yearly activities, consolidate results, discuss necessary actions
- Be the Kering reference person in ZDHC working Group, managing relationships with other Brands and stakeholders, contributing to internal working groups, deliver the yearly ZDHC rating program, present results, derive remediation plan.
- Work with suppliers and external Brands on alignment to ZDHC conformance through trainings and dedicated actions
- Structure the K-Water Stewardship Program with Corporate and Brands in order to bring K-supply chains to excellence in terms of water usage and discharge
- Define an engagement program for suppliers, delivering training and support starting with wastewater
- Be active member of the project team, supporting Globe transportation department to reach the targets on CO2 reduction, being responsible for internal and external stakeholders engagement
- Innovate in Program Management, being responsible for the definition and creation of tools and methodology in order to support suppliers in reaching Sustainability Targets
- Act as a consultancy team for suppliers to support them in process innovation and in general on sustainability topics
- Act as Sustainability Lead for all Kering sites or owned in Italy (offices, tanneries, malls), defining and delivering on sustainability roadmaps to align with Kering Targets
- Monitor Kering Italia’s sustainability performances and practices as well as spreading awareness to employees with training and support to the Facility Management and other departments for the implementation of specific initiatives (e.g. car fleet, carpooling, waste recycling…)
Who you are
- You have engineering or technical background and 5 years’ experience at least in similar roles; former experience in fashion and/or production will be considered a plus
- You have proven program management skills, ability and agility to move and act in interdisciplinary fields
- You have excellent analytical and logical skills, strong attitude in strategical thinking and in solving complex problems
- You have leadership and influencing attitude, ability to act autonomously and manage teams
- You have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time