KERING EYEWEAR – IT SAP ENGINEER FI/CO
Kering Eyewear - Regular
LIMENA - Italy
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands.
We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers, the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle.
Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
We are looking for highly motivated IT SAP Engineer FI/CO (System Integrator).
The candidate will join the IT SAP FI/CO Team and he/she will be responsible for maintain, support and carry out SAP FI/CO activities and implementation of new projects.
How you will contribute
- Maintenance, support and improvement of existing SAP implementation;
- Support SAP RICEF development in FI/CO module areas;
- Perform on-going maintenance for SAP FI/CO related issues and enhancements;
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of SAP FI/CO mostly related to the technical processes;
- Understand business requirements and translate them to system design configure / customize system according to design;
- Work with the SAP FI/CO Project Managers to develop functional specifications;
- Compile Technical Specification document for the RICEF;
- Performing UAT and ensure documentation of the result;
- Interact with business users to analyze the requirements and develop technical designs and functional specifications for the RICEF objects;
- Able to debug a program;
- Manage the relationship with external consultants;
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / Engineering / Economics / Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a System Integrator/Functional Consultant in a complex SAP landscape.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office application knowledge (Excel)
- Basic knowledge of finance and controlling flows
- Advanced level of English (Spoken and Written)
- Positive attitude, spirit of initiative and flexibility
- Resilience and proactive approach
- Teamworker and good communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Focus on results and able to complete task on time under pressure
- Availability for short trips, even abroad
Padova (headquarter office)
What we offer you
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time