KERING EYEWEAR – Junior Go-to-Market Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Junior Go-to-Market Manager who will report to Global Head of Go-to-Market & Trade Marketing Implementation as part of our dynamic Go-to-Market team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Monitor the execution and effectiveness of the brands' distribution strategy in each market and channel;
- Proactively perform market research as well as internal analysis (performance, penetration,... ) aimed at supporting their manager in defining business plans and providing strategic recommendations, aimed at ensuring that all development opportunities are activated in the right way;
- Provide markets and channels with effective sales support tools and action plans that are clearly implemented and monitored;
- Collaborate effectively with internal departments (Brand Management, Trade Marketing, Sales, Planning,... ) to ensure that brand expectations and customer needs are communicated, understood and met in line with expectations;
- Ensure that all sales activities meet and are aimed at improving sales, cost, efficiency targets (key performance indicators) in line with business objectives;
- Support sales teams in periodic tracking of distribution "advances" and communication to the sales force (i.e. sales meeting presentation);
- Constantly monitor the performance of projects related to "other brands" assigned at the beginning of the year with the aim of maintaining the focus of all functions on achieving objectives.
Who you are
- 2-3 yrs in consulting, finance or business analysis/incentive
- Previous experience in a multinational company
- Used to work in a fast and business driven environment
- Fluent in English & Italian
- Analytical skills
- Entrepreneurship and achiever
- Commercial attitude and mindset
- Innovation, creativity and open-minded approach
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious, committed to teamwork
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time