KERING EYEWEAR Sales Support Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Sales Support Executive who will report to the Sales Support Manager UK as part of our dynamic team in London.
- Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion
- Working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence
- Ensuring compliance with sales business policies
How your will contribute
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims
- Showing active participation in both organisational preparation and execution by supporting with the facilitation of;
- Sales events such as Buying Days, collection presentations, logistics of customer’s onsite trainings and customer’s visits, etc.
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
Who you are
- Previous work experience in a B2B customer service environment
- Proven customer facing experience
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
- Experience with SAP implementation of advantage
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Working knowledge of SAP of advantage
- Customer-oriented with clear and open communication
- Problem solving and negotiation-oriented
- Self-motivated and results focussed.
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom