KERING TECHNOLOGIES Project Management Officer – Globe Program
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will play a key role among the entire scope of Globe program, that aims at transforming Kering global logistics footprint and distribution operating model, relying on a central warehouse and regional hubs deployment.
As central PMO, you will address the challenges of running multiple roll-out in parallel through the following levers:
- A Global program with different locations/stream team: one structure of communication, both formal and informal and one set of PM methodology tools
- Handling multiple internal and external Program dependencies: anticipation and communication of big milestone across the program; cross-program interaction and coordination for risks and issues; ensuring a well-functioning escalation process
- Managing challenging timelines: discipline and rigor in setting up the detailed planning; weekly progress monitoring of the metrics; alert, anticipate, mitigate deviations
- Managing complex and large scale program: data driven decision, quantitative status rolled up from each Project, fact based for qualitative status
Working in an international environment, you will keep one step ahead of the technology curve, identifying change needs and share best practice to streamline business processes.
How you will contribute
- Monitor, coordinate and drive the execution of the Program
- Provide the Program metrics
- Provide input into Program/Project status reporting
- Identify potential risks and propose mitigation actions
- Update the risk and issue log in the Kernig’s GPMO tool
- Support RIAD (risk, issues, actions, and decisions) update by the team
- Ensure that Kering program methodology is applied on the Projects
- Support Committee preparation
- Support/Leading weekly operational meeting (catchup, stand up, etc..)
- Coordinate all PM responsible for all the Program’s phases
- Prepare/contribute executive deck for Steering and Program alignment
- Contribute to knowledge capitalization on the technical solutions and applications of the domain
- Ensure the preparation of go-live & deployments, in collaboration with the Testing Factory team
- Collaborate with the Business & IT leaders of all Logistics Systems and Finance streams, Project managers, the owners of existing applications (SAP, legacy applications, BI, data hub, WMS, integration platforms) and the Architecture team
Who you are
- A professional with trusted experience as PMO with large enterprise projects gained in international and complex environments
- Knowledgeable about supply chain & finance fundamentals, warehouse operations, logistics, shipments, sales, invoicing, finance
- Expert in planning and reporting
- Excellent communicator, facilitator (with small and large groups), used to interact with different levels of business, with established leadership skills
- Agile, solution focused, pro-active, able to think end-to-end
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written); Italian knowledge as a plus
- Available to travel when required (domestic or international)
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on business technology challenges and play a part in shaping the future of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time