SAINT LAURENT Stagiaire Digital Engagement Analyst H/F
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated intern to support the projects of the Digital Engagement team. The objective is above all to propose, implement and measure digital marketing actions and social media experiences. To do so, you will work hand in hand within the digital engagement team with the Analytics, Social Media, and Digital tools leads.
- Contribute daily to feed the teams on the latest trends, technologies and best practices in the industry.
- Assist with pitches by providing social listening, competitive analysis and secondary research to inform strategy and creative development
- Responsible for feeding the team by performing weak signals and trends analysis in terms of clients, channels and products.
- Research new modelling techniques as appropriate for a specific solution
- Prepare Social insights proposals and presentations based on identified needs
- Contribute to prototype new models, conduct exploratory data analysis, and research data science
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, campaigns, and social media content
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Assist with daily administrative duties (budget follow up, planning, etc.)
- Prepare detailed presentations and recommendation
• Higher education (Baccalaureate + 5 years) with a specialization in Data or Digital Marketing
• Organized, with strong writing and analytical skills as well as a true spirit of synthesis
• Naturally autonomous, proactive, and dynamic, able to integrate perfectly into a team
• Creative, with a strong ability to develop proposals and to synthesize information
• Able to manage your priorities and adapt to planning constraints
• Proficient with the use of Tableau, PowerBI and the Office/Google suite
• Strong communicator able to express yourself with ease in French and English (written and oral)
6-month internship to be filled in March 2023.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time