ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Pricing Manager - 12 Month FTC
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen are currently in search of an Analytical & Commercially Minded Pricing Manager to join the business on a 12-month FTC and be based in our Central London HQ.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the Pricing Manager will be responsible for driving the pricing strategy and defining and managing the global pricing model in the highly competitive luxury market. This position will be ideally suited to an entrepreneurial, proactive individual with the ability to effectively leverage cross functional relationships.
How you will contribute?
- Construct and execute the pricing structure of any new and existing currency, market and pricelist providing frameworks and recommendations
- Review the actual geopricing structure and update the Pricing model/database for internal reference
- Work closely with AMQ merchandising teams during the selling campaigns ensuring to upload prices promptly and carefully and reviewing final prices before order cut-off dates
- Work in close partnership with Merchandising teams on price changes to more accurately cost new products and carryovers
- Monitor alignment of prices across channels (Retail/Wholesale/Ecommerce), communicating any changes with relevant teams
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to build appropriate pricing strategies for the various product categories
- Regularly distribute and update pricing reports to key stakeholders
- Define and develop pricing analytics dashboards/reports for standard and ad hoc requests
Who you are?
- You hold a relevant qualification within a related discipline - Business/Economics.
- Demonstrable experience in Pricing Analysis/Modelling for a Fashion House or similar business model.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail
- Commercially minded with an awareness of Product/Merchandising strategies
- Ability to interpret and present data/pricing models in a user friendly and relatable manner
- Comfortable working at pace, with an ability to maintain accuracy even when working under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of the main Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English is required with Proficiency in Italian/French being desirable.
- Experience working with Anaplan is beneficial.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs, and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom